kitchen wall art




Paleohacks Cookbooks



my name is kris and i have no kitchen i'll never get tired of saying that! so you are the master chef? ah no. chefs have kitchens i'm more of a culinary... architect! so what have you created so far? cereal! oh but my next recipe is meatloaf.


it's kayla's favorite. kayla? my new girlfriend! and she is so hot and she's like so crazy into me and that's why i have to impress her. actually we shared a bus stop together he kind of just wouldn't leave me alone that sounds a little strange.how did he end up winning you over?


i don't know if i'd say he won me over he just kept asking me out and so i eventually said yes so, what do you do? i work in a bank i am a mortgage consultant do you like that? i mean it's the safe choice. no surprises there you don't like surprises?


i've had enough surprises. and now you have a big date planned. yeah! he's cooking me dinner. using a mug and a microwave! what? you know... kris with no kitchen. well that's a surprise. that sounds like a lot of work.


well, i may i have exaggerated about the girlfriend thing. you're going to win her over with some cooking! my bestie sam thinks so, and i'm optimistic! ok, how long is this gonna take? not long. tell me, how do you know kris? i don't know, we've known each other for like 20 years. you know,


he's got a new girlfriend now he is pretty excited. he's gonna mess it up on the first date. he's cooking her dinner. it can be good. no. i'm going! check out my recipes online! i'm kris and i have no kitchen and that won't stop me from making delicious recipes with only a mug and a microwave!


thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts