kitchen jars




Paleohacks Cookbooks



hi, barbie dolls! i'm azusa barbie i'm barbie's biggest fan in the word thanks for watching my youtube channel today i'm showing you my... barbie kitchen♡ it's such a tiny tiny little kitchen but it's full of my favorites i really like to customize stuff or like diy so there's a bunch of


like one-of-a-kind stuff in my kitchen jars are from japanese dollar store and i put barbie stickers and these wall shelves are from home depot they are used to be white but of course painted into pink by myself and put some barbie decals as well and i also put barbie calendar on the top you can get this calendar from online


i also have couple stuff from hallmark this is barbie statue and there's barbie calendar this one is super cute it has like barbie high heels shoe boxes... very cute! i love it and there're more barbie cases


these are from japan and this one is also from hallmark and then... here's my barbie microwave which i also paint it i wasn't sure if i could paint that it's still working so maybe it's fine and there's another barbie box on the


bottom i put more snacks and candies and next, uh~ here's another barbie apron this one is from japan, too and my lunch bag pink wall barbie art work and here really cute barbie posters


from zazzle.com keep calm and be a barbie this sign, i order from amazon and here's pink cabinet which i painted all by myself and here are some barbie canisters and my very first lunch box and my favorite favorite barbie fridge!!


this is all 80's barbie logos here... this... like cake plates this one i got from ikea and put decals of course by myself and i put from backside. so this side, i can just put whatever i want and i can clean as well


and on my oven, there are two cupcakes and another huge decal, these are from hallmark this year i even have barbie dish sponge which is really cute and here straw cups, water bottles, and glasses, cups,


and more and more i hope you like my barbie kitchen if you want to see more my barbie collection please follow me on instagram @azusabarbie i appreciate if you subscribe my channel and you won't miss my another barbie video tour thank you so much for watching my video happy barbie day~


Comments

Popular Posts